Comprehensive Coverage for Trucking
Comprehensive insurance for trucking covers losses on a covered auto or its equipment from most other causes except collision or overturn. Here are several examples when comprehensive coverage could cover your loss:
- Your truck or auto experiences an engine fire and the vehicle is severely damaged or destroyed.
- The cargo you’re carrying leaks and damages your vehicle
- Your cargo shifts colliding with your truck, tractor, auto or van damaging your vehicle
- Rodents destroy the interior of your vehicle requiring replacement of bedding, seats and more
- You get stuck in the snow going over a pass and burn out your clutch trying to get out.
- You strike something in the road and it damages your oil pan. The oil leaks out and your engine ceases.
It is important to understand that all claims are subject to exclusions and provisions. Talk to an agent at Red Gorman Insurance about comprehensive coverage for your business. We can help you understand the benefits of this coverage so you can determine if it is right for you.